The Cooperative Extension Service is pleased to announce a variety of classes for February:
- Gardening: Starting Seeds Indoors – Wed Feb 3 at 3pm part of the Ready Set Grow series
- Successful Seed starting – Fri Feb 5 at 10am part of the Presbyterian Health series
- Winter Weeds – Wed Feb 17 at 3pm part of the Ready Set Grow series
- Upcoming in March – Insects in the Garden, Designing for Diversity in the IPM Landscape, and Pruning.
The Ready Set Grow series will be on Facebook Live @NMDesertblooms or you can watch the video on the NM Desert Blooms website: https://desertblooms.nmsu.edu/ready-set-grow.html
Highlighting other extension classes that may be of interest:
- COVID Stress and Burnout
- Diabetes Education
- Livestock Cattle Management
- Sheep Management
- Growing your Hemp Business
- On-Farm Food Safety
- Food Safety – Processed Foods Manufacturing
Please visit the Bernalillo Extension Website https://bernalilloextension.nmsu.edu to learn more about all these offerings and many more programs. If you need any auxiliary services to participate in CES programming, please contact the host for that event prior to attending.